Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Micahisms

I want to got to Old Mac Donald's and slide. (She's talking about Mc Donald's.)

"Frenchraunt" (Restaurant)

"She's cooperating!" (Micah says this when Gabriella is doing something that irritates her.)

I want to wear my stomach like Daddy! (She is telling us that she wants to go without wearing a shirt - she especially likes doing this when she takes a nap. I let her because the house gets hot and no matter how hot it is she still has to have 2-4 blankets on her in order for her to go to sleep.)

"I want to go to Buddy Store!" (H-E-B)


I know there are many many more - I am just drawing a blank because it is nap time. So, when I think of more I will try and add some of her cute little sayings.

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

How funny, Naomi calls it "Old Mac Donalds" too!