Monday, January 28, 2008

Pathetic . . .

my family that is. We can hardly stop coughing or blowing our noses. Micah and Clay are a running a fever. Gabriella and I both have elevated temps but not to the point of fever. I got a call Tuesday from the church saying that Gabriella was in a room with a kid on Sunday who had just come down with the chicken pox. So, we are watching for that. Micah keeps getting these spots that look like insect bites on her body but then they've been disappearing. But I just noticed they all reappeared in the first place we saw them two days ago. We've all been coughing. But I've been coughing since Wednesday. My stomach is sore and I fell as if I cough much more I am going to push this baby out. None of us want to eat. Which just leaves me nauseated. Of course the coughing makes me nauseated too. So if you have taken time to read this - we would really appreciate your prayers too.

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

Hey Shala,

I prayed that you guys would find joy in the Lord during this time- that you would just rest in Him- and that you would be so thankful for His goodness and provisions. I prayed that you would not push the baby out with your coughing...and that you guys will get well soon.

Love you guys, hope to see you soon-all healty!