Friday, February 1, 2008

Funny Video

Every since I have gotten pregnant with Micah I can smell garlic on almost everybody - especially Clay. During the beginning of pregnancies it makes me nauseated. The rest of the time during pregnancies (and sometimes even when I am not pregnant) it just generally repulses me. So, I pretty much quit cooking with garlic when I am pregnant so that I can stand to be near Clay. And if he ever comes home from work or somewhere and he has eaten anything with trace amounts of garlic in it - I can smell it on him as soon as he gets near. Which is kind of hard for him to avoid because garlic is in everything. So, I saw this video today - and in light of my garlic issues found it extremely funny. I hope that you enjoy!

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

LOL! She is really creative!

You are so funny!

I couldn't stand the smell of beef cooking. But I REALLY enjoyed the smell of purple 409. Pregnancy is a strange thing....