Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bluebonnets







We were out at my mom's this weekend and we got some pictures of the girls in bluebonnets that I thought I would share. My brother is also in some of these with his "pet' turkey. My parents are raising some wild turkeys. This turkey follows my brother everywhere he goes. My dad says that Payt is her tom. The tom my parents had died awhile back and this particular turkey is wanting to lay eggs. So, instead of having a tom to mate with she chases my brother everywhere. He can even ride in the mule and the turkey will run alongside the mule right next to Payt. It is quite a sight!

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

That is something that would only happen in your family! LOL! The turkey rides on the tractor with him! They need to send that in to Americas home videos or something.

too funny! The girls look beautiful in the bluebonnets!

Good talking with you yesterday!