Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Micah's Imagination

Micah has definitely developed an imagination. We have all kinds of adventures in our home. Sometimes we chase tigers until we catch their tails. We see pink monsters. Stars in the grass at night. We pretend that we are other family members at the dinner table. Clay and I have been so amazed at her imagination. We try to encourage it by imagining with her, but we have found it to be so much harder than it was when we were children.

Today I managed to capture a couple of her "imagining moments."



First Micah put this blanket over my head and said, "Mommy is Mary." She then took the blanket and put it on her head and said, "I am Mary."




Micah loves playing in the sand. After a few minutes of being in the sand, she walked over to me and said, "Mommy, I drank milk!"

No comments: