Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Conversation with an 18 1/2 month old

"Gabriella, do you want to go to the store with Mommy?"

"YES! No WAY!(Which when said in a high shrill and with a big smile means that's exactly what she wants.) Goats and Cows."

"Do you think we are going to go buy goats and cows?"

"Yeah!"

"No, I'm sorry but we are not going to buy goats and cows."

"Why?"(At this point I am thinking, 'Aren't you too young to be asking me that question.')

"We don't have a place to put goats and cows. They can't live in our house or in our yard."

" I WANT DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!"

"Do you think Daddy is going to buy you goats and cows?"

"NO WAY!" (Said in a high shrill and with a big smile.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww!

I'm really really sorry about dinner on Wednesday, but if its any consolation, I think my test went well.

Reschedule soon??

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from holli.

jenna said...

Goats and cows! How precious.