Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Answered Prayer

Early this morning I met with two really neat and humble ladies who are willing to start meeting together regularly to pray for one another and our families. God has answered a longing within me and a prayer that I have been praying for years (though not always as faithfully as I should have been). I am so thankful and excited.

My prayer is for the Lord to be in our midst during this time and change us all into His likeness.

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst."

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness! I can attest to the fact that MOST of my growth comes from being challenged by the lives of those who are living out the living word- and encouraging me to do the same.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12- "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. Furthermore, if two lie down together they will keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of THREE :) strands is not quickly torn apart."

I am just so thankful that the Lord has answered my prayers for you as well.