Friday, September 26, 2008

Things to be thankful for

1. That God circumcises our heart.
2. That all my kids are sleeping at the same time.
3. Worship - it gets me beyond myself and circumstances and gives me glimpses of our Holy God.
4. Holli my SAM student and mentoree who so unselfishly watched my two oldest while I took Jeremiah to doctor for check up.
5. My sister, Shan is expecting her first child!
6. Three beautiful children.
7. The cardinals that sit on my fence and eat bugs/seed from my yard.
8. A heavenly father that holds me up and carries me through the day.
9. Forgiveness
10. My handsome husband that I enjoy spending time with.
11. A date planned for this weekend.
12. Food to cook.
13. Stillness.
14. Fall is here.
15. The Lord draws us.
16. The Lord reveals sin that we might confess and be forgiven.
17. The eagerness of my kids (especially Micah) to do school.
18. Jeremiah is six months and so far this time around breastfeeding is still going strong(better than the other two times).

No comments: